Terms & Conditions
We believe in the long term success of our clients websites. We are only using optimization and link popularity building techniques that we would also use on our own website, which is completely within Google's guidelines. We don't use doorway pages, keyword stuffing, meta tags abuse, cloaking or link farms. We will disclose all our SEO methods to our clients, as a matter of fact we invite you to ask questions and raise concerns so we can offer you clarifications related to the techniques used by us. We are a White HAT SEO company.
Our Methodology for SEO:
- Keyword Research & web site Analysis
- Title & Meta tags
- HTML cleanup
- Optimizing your pages
- Directory Placement
- Hand Submission
- Fee-based Submissions (payable extra)
- Link Popularity Networking
- Maintenance & Placement Tracking
List of Search Engines, we generally provide rankings:
Global Search Engines:
AllTheWeb (Fast), AltaVista, AOL Search, Dmoz, Google(Mother of all Search Engines), HotBot, iwon, Jayde, Lycos, MSN, Netscape, Yahoo Web Matches
Country - Specific Search Engines
Services Structured in Two Phases:
Phase I: Initial Setup
This phase is the core of your project and includes any competitive analysis, optimization, initial submission, reporting and consulting you’ve purchased to fulfill your search engine placement needs.
SEO techniques will require any cosmetic changes to the site, but the chances will not be too intrusive. Most often we will increase the indexable text on the web pages if required to about 150-200 words per web page. This is the most visible change you will see as a result of our optimization on your site. Most of the SEO 'work' is done off site in the form of link building.
Phase II: Monthly Maintenance Program
This phase includes the monthly services required to obtain and maintain your search engine placement including submission, monitoring, and statistical reporting.
If the key phrases were earlier within 1-20 position in search engines for minimum 15 days, and after 3rd or 4th month rankings drop down, we will continue working on keyphrases better positioning, However we donot guarantee for results. If even after 6th month, the ranking doesnot comes up, you will have to take AMC contract from us for same key phrases.
You will have to pay second installment even if rankings drop down, if they were in top 20 for more than 15 days earlier, after Creative started working on the websites SEO.
Search engine placement maintenance is very important as the search engines change their placement algorithms, pages get dropped from the search engines, and other sites try to place above you.
We recommend an ongoing maintenance program in which we run periodic reports on your placements resubmit any pages that the search engines have dropped and make specific recommendations to you if a change in positioning strategy becomes necessary.
Project Time lines:
Initial Search Engine Optimization Report: Within 7 days from the date of approval of key phrases.
Initial search engine / directory submission: Within 60 days from the date of approval of keyphrases
Project Status: Within 1 week of every month till i yr from the date of contract.
Initial Setup fees: as agreed upon
Subsequent charges will be applicable for every key-phrases at a flat rate per key-phrase.
Our contract terms are 50-50.
- First installment will be before starting any work.
- Second installment will be after achieving rankings within 1-20 in Google, Yahoo or MSN for minimum 15 days.
- You do not have to pay second installment until we achieve 1-20 position in above said search engines for minimum 15 days. (Please note you can't choose top 5 ranking only,in 1st phase of SEO, you will be billed for top 20 ranking and when the site reaches a rank between 1-20 and remains there for minimum 15 days, u will have to pay us the second and final installment of contracted figure)
- You will have to choose a key phrase in 1st phase of SEO (product / service + location).
- The minimum contract term is 12 months starting from the date when contract is signed.
- Even if we achieve rankings for all key phrases in 2nd month itself, we will be still working on better position of key phrases till 12 months from date of contract.
- After 12 months, for continuing our SEO services you will have to quarterly AMC with the company.
Monthly Maintenance Charges :
(NOTE: These charges will be applicable after three months from the date of signing the contract) 5% of Total Search Engine Optimization Cost per month.
- We are providing expertise for Search Engine Optimization of your website and assure you of getting top rankings on the first two result pages for the key phrases pre-mentioned by you.
- We are not having any affiliation or tie up with any Search Engine or Web Directories to guarantee you rankings and it is on the sole discretion of the search engine companies to accept or reject your website submission.
- If you want to avail the paid Inclusion to search engines the submission charges will be levied extra as per the charges stipulated by the those search engines & directories
- We donot give any guarantee for top 20 natural ranking results on Google.com or Google local search engines. However we assure and our history and clients feedbacks satisfies your querries with respect to guarantee.
- Our SEO plans are simple, you have to pay 2 installments 50-50. First installment will be before starting the work.You dont have to pay us second installment, until your site is on the first 20 results of Google for contracted keyphrases for minimum 15 days.
If client changes his mind and no longer need the website or want to redirect it to another domain
The same terms apply as if you have cancelled the contract, your are responsible for all SEO fees based on a top 20 rankings over 12 months periods.
For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/back end access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- A clientsite.net email address for the purposes of requesting links (something like [email protected])
- Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use on Internet as deemed necessary by Creative for search engine optimization purposes.
- If Client's site is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Creative can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from Creative, please contact Creative Web Mall for a cost estimate.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Creative has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client's website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Creative does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 'x' amount of time. This is referred to as the Google Sandbox. Creative assumes no liability for ranking / traffic / indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties.
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Creative Web Promotion can offer a list of expedited listing services upon request.
- Linking to bad neighborhoods or getting links from link farms can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Creative Web Promotion does not assume liability for the Client's choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website or without prior consultation.
- Creative is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties or deletion of any pages on the website before prior consultation, that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client's website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copy writing, etc.) can be provided for an additional fee.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Creative Web Promotion for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Creative and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Creative is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client's site. (e.g., Client/web master uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content.